The Westinghouse iGen4500 Inverter Generator is a premium power solution to meet your portable power needs whether you’re camping or on the go. With a TT-30R RV Ready Outlet, two 20A household outlets, and built-in USB ports, this generator is ideal for recreational activities or as an emergency backup source. It’s engineered for maximum fuel efficiency with a variable engine speed to produce only the power you need at any given time, running for up to 18 hours on a 3. 4-gallon fuel tank to save you repeated trips to the gas station. Conveniently built with Push-Button Electric Start and wireless remote start, the key fob starts up from up to 109 yds. away for easy ignition. At less than 3% THD, the iGen4500 is perfect for running sensitive electronics like LCD/plasma televisions, laptops, tablets, or mobile devices that require clean, stable power. The LED Data Center has an automatic rotating digital display to keep you up to date for maintenance with real-time information. It features a lightweight, compact design with wheels and an extendable suitcase-style handle, making this model effortlessly more portable than traditional generators. The iGen4500 is ensured by a 3-year from a nationwide service network.
- 3700 Rated Watts and 4500 Peak Watts at Less Than 3% THD – Telescoping Handle – Gas Powered – Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start
- Features a 5–20R 120V Duplex Household Outlet, an RV-Ready Tt-30 30 Amp Outlet and Two USB Outlets – Great Choice for Travel Trailers or Home Use – Strong Enough to Run All Your Essentials
- Led Data Center: Rotating Digital Display Shows Fuel Level, Power Output, Remaining Run Time, Voltage Output, and Lifetime Hours
- Extremely Quiet, Extremely Fuel Efficient: as Low as 52 dBA Noise Output and Up to 18 Hour Run Time on a 3. 4 Gallon Gas Tank – Features “Efficiency Mode” for Maximum Fuel Efficiency
- EPA, USFS, and CARB Compliant; Backed by 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage